Welcome!

Books Enchanted refers to my art biz, but you'll find tutorials, recipes and lots more here! Thanks for stopping by!
Copyright Karie Ward 2011-2013




Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teacup Fairy Gardens

I have been terrible about posting lately!  I went back to school (MSW at WMU) and I've been so busy I haven't had time to blog at all.  However, I have been working on some new fairy gardens that have found their way to Lotsa Little Things Gallery in downtown Kzoo.  I'll be bringing them to Vineyards and Grace's Place within the next week or two.  They would make wonderful Christmas gifts. 
Love that pink mushroom!  This garden is in an antique compote cup my bff picked up for me at a tag sale.

These little petal cups are vintage and made in Japan. 

"Don't Piss Off the Fairies" y'all.


 This little antique silver jewelry box is my favorite.  I just love it.  I took it with me to a show this past weekend and kept hoping no one would buy it.  I'm going to put it on my bathroom counter. 





1 comment: