Welcome!

Books Enchanted refers to my art biz, but you'll find tutorials, recipes and lots more here! Thanks for stopping by!
Copyright Karie Ward 2011-2013




Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Alice Book with cup and spoon

Here is a lovely, enchanted Alice book that I have just revamped.  It was an item that hadn't sold so I took a good look at it and decided it needed some changes (easily accomplished since I completed this book over a year ago and my techniques are always changing). 

I had a lovely old teacup and silver spoon I wanted to add to it.  The multi-color organza ribbons spill out of the cup and you can see the aged button sign that says "we're all mad here", along with some small paper flowers and the rabbit's watch.  Don't be late for tea!


The teacup is vintage and english. 
I've been playing around with different types of flowers lately.  These are fabric flowers I've embellished with buttons. 

Here are a couple more flowers made from vintage fabrics and buttons. 

The story pages are from a vintage Little Golden Book. 





This book is already spoken for! But thanks for letting me share it.  You are welcome to email me for a similar item. 

No comments:

Post a Comment