Welcome!

Books Enchanted refers to my art biz, but you'll find tutorials, recipes and lots more here! Thanks for stopping by!
Copyright Karie Ward 2011-2013




Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Enchanted Children

I don't post lots of family pictures here, since it's more of a biz and crafty blog, but really, how could I resist these? My children went to spend the weekend with Grandma recently and true to form, right after picking them up, Grammy began to spoil them. I'll obviously have to deprogram them when they come home. They were on the way to her house and they saw the BC Hot Air Balloon Show right off the highway and convinced her to stop at the "fair". She proceeded to feed them hamburgers and fries and got their little faces painted (oh to be a grammy! thanks mom!). What I like best are the face painting choices they made--even without my influence. Abby became an enchanted fairy and Aiden became a spooky guy.
They inspire me always.




As an addendum, THIS is how grammy spoiled them the next day.  But that's another story....

No comments:

Post a Comment