Welcome!

Books Enchanted refers to my art biz, but you'll find tutorials, recipes and lots more here! Thanks for stopping by!
Copyright Karie Ward 2011-2013




Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Super easy jar full of fairies tutorial

Here's a fun and easy tutorial that takes pretty much zero creativity but has lots of wow!
I use these battery powered wire mini lights for my fairy gardens and shows but they come in handy for just about everything.  I get mine on amazon (search battery operated string lights). 

I'm using vintage ball jars with lids but you could use regular jars. 
I coiled the lights and stuffed them in the jar.  I hide the battery pack behind whatever else I'm using to decorate.  Here' I've hung them by the windows with ribbons and placed the battery pack on the windowsill behind the curtain. 

It makes for a very pretty effect!  Lovely year round!




No comments:

Post a Comment